- Earth Day clean up
- A live Tarantula ( a closer look at how spiders use their senses)
- A visit from the East Robotics team and a chance to get close and personal with the East robot
- Special guest "Dr. Todd Bull" and his demonstration of the human heart and lungs
- The art of Michael Gadlin
- Sensory field trip to Spinelli's, Turtle Park, and Moss Floral Shop
- A mini opera concert with a focus on listening to music and how it affects our emotions
Kindergartners had an incredibly busy week of learning. We are very grateful to the community of Park Hill and the volunteers at Park Hill Elementary that give us access to amazing experiences to broaden and deepen our understanding of what we are learning. This week we focused on:
The countdown has begun, but we continue to work hard and keep on learning. This week we realized that there are only 34 days of kindergarten left. We asked ourselves what it looks like to be a first grader, and we are working hard to demonstrate the responsibility, stamina, and respect that first graders need to be successful. We are almost there!
We have been working on:
Due to inclement weather, we were unable to do our "Five Senses Tour of Park Hill", but we have rescheduled for next week. We also look forward to Earth Day, a visit from the East High School Robotics Team, a mini-concert to demonstrate our sense of hearing and how it influences our emotions, and a guest visitor, Dr. Bull, who will be presenting some exciting materials to our little scientists and furthering our five senses discovery.