- Planted different grass seeds to observe and compare what grows in lawns
- Planted wheat in straws with paper towels and observed if they would grow without soil
- Walked to Forest Avenue to examine different species of plants in our community
- Used their science journals to write down their observations as well as compare and contrast the plants that we have seen
- Made and wrote predictions about what will occur in our class terrarium
Our little Botanists are enjoying investigating plant life cycles and their importance in our ecosystem. We will continue discussing different life cycles as we celebrate Earth Day and learn about ways to help sustain the life cycles on our planet.