Highlights of our Eric Carle Study included:
- "The Tiny Seed" and our scientific investigations of our own tiny seed as we observed our plants grow
- "The Hungry Caterpillar" and the discovery of the transformations of our class caterpillars
- "Little Cloud" and stages of the water cycle (including creating our own mini cloud science experiment)
- "Friends" and friendly letters to our friend who moved this year
- "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See" and our own rendition which we dedicated to our beloved Dr. Potts
There are only a few days left of school, but the best is yet to come! We will end the school year making scientific discoveries, writing kindergarten memoirs, playing games, taking our class trip to "Nuggs" for ice cream, and concluding with our big kindergarten graduation and celebration. We look forward to having everyone there to celebrate all the we have learned in kindergarten.