- explored the inside of the pumpkin using our senses
- estimated, counted, and wrote the amount of pumpkins seeds using a hundred chart
- introduced a new dice addition game with a big number floor mat and giant dice
- Used a ten frame, number bonds, and addition sentences to create numbers in different ways
- listened, discussed, read, and wrote about how tools help us to explore and learn
- collaborated with partners to create our own tools using arts and crafts
Kindergartners really enjoy collaborating and using STEM activities to demonstrating what they know. We had a wonderful time creating tools with our learning partners and sharing our creations!