- reading and writing about our how our five senses help us learn
- looking and listening to patterns in words
- observing symmetry in nature and creating leaf patterns
- continuing to investigate our pumpkins using our senses
- our special five senses walk around our amazing community
A special thank you to Spinelli's Market for being so accommodating to our kindergarten classes. We had a terrific time using our senses as we explored the market and the coffee shop. The cheese and ice cream were delicious. What a great way to end our week!